Georgia May Jagger’s Messy High Bun Hairstyle
If Georgia May Jagger was going for a very modish disheveled hairstyle, we say she nailed it! She’s got a little bit of the Bardot vibe going on but with an identifiable modernity to the style. Feel like re-doing this?
- Dirty hair (day-old) is easier to work with when doing updos. It will give the style the ‘grip’ needed to make it last.
- Mist hair with a volumizing spray then rough-dry using your fingers.
- Curl 2” sections using a clampless iron wand for 5 seconds then release.
- Once hair is cool to the touch, pick out thin sections of hair in front and at the sides before gathering the rest into a high ponytail.
- Jooge the ends of the ‘tail before coiling it loosely around the base (where the elastic is) of the ponytail, and pin.
- Twirl the tendrils a bit around your fingers and you’re done!
Image courtesy: Styllure.com