Model Hilary Rhoda opted for looking fresh with her casual waves at CFDA Fash..
Model Hilary Rhoda opted for looking fresh with her casual waves at CFDA Fashion Awards 2014. Her thick, super-glossy, brown hair looks nourished and healthy, as usual. Guess what – you don’t need heat treatment to copy this look and it works best for medium length hair:
- Apply small amount of volumizing hair cream or mousse on dump hair. Few drops of shining serum are also more then welcome.
- Blow dry your hair until it is 90% dry.
- Divide your hair in two sections – upper (above your ears) and lower. Collect upper section, twist it firmly. coil it into bun and secure with elastic. Repeat the same with lower section.
- Best result is achieved if you wait for couple of hours before loosening these buns.
- Finger comb your hair thoroughly and pull your bangs to the side. Mist with hairspray.