Hilary Rhoda’s Wavy Bob At CFDA Fashion Awards 2014
Model Hilary Rhoda opted for looking fresh with her casual waves at CFDA Fashion Awards 2014. Her thick, super-glossy, brown hair looks nourished and healthy, as usual. Guess what – you don’t need heat treatment to copy this look and it works best for medium length hair:
- Apply small amount of volumizing hair cream or mousse on dump hair. Few drops of shining serum are also more then welcome.
- Blow dry your hair until it is 90% dry.
- Divide your hair in two sections – upper (above your ears) and lower. Collect upper section, twist it firmly. coil it into bun and secure with elastic. Repeat the same with lower section.
- Best result is achieved if you wait for couple of hours before loosening these buns.
- Finger comb your hair thoroughly and pull your bangs to the side. Mist with hairspray.